 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2175
2174  |  2176
Subject:
4403 MOC: Scarab hover vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:12:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well after seeing so many cool civilian space vehicles I couldn’t resist of trying to build one myself.

Inspired by those models I took the 4403 airblazers set and started building. I tried to build a slick model using some serious SNOT methods for the first time.

I finally got around with this:

Maybe this Scarab vehicle could be the corvette of the 25th century?!

Well enjoy the rest of the pics here

and PLMKWYT.

Nathanael