 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2065
2064  |  2066
Subject:
Infinite Improbability Drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 07:00:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

“Beneath it lay uncovered a huge starship, one hundred and fifty metres long, shaped liked a sleek running shoe, perfectly white and mindbogglingly beautiful. At the heart of it, unseen, lay a small gold box which carried the most brain-wrenching device ever conceived, a device which made this starship unique in the history of the Galaxy, a device after which the ship had been named - the HEART OF GOLD.” Douglas Adams, 1979

So here she is at long last, (for me that is) The Heart of Gold, but I am sure you’ve figured that much out already. No, it’s not the right size to be minfig scale but it would need to be six times the size to fit that criterion. It’s my first fully detailed interior, my first fig mod (I decided not to butcher another minifig for Zaphod’s spacesuit, and my first running shoe MOC? Enjoy thie pics folks and as always....LMKWYT

Folder, post mod

Nathan