 Space / 34176
Re: Infinite Improbability Drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:05:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Nathan Proudlove wrote:

   So here she is at long last, (for me that is) The Heart of Gold, but I am sure you’ve figured that much out already. No, it’s not the right size to be minfig scale but it would need to be six times the size to fit that criterion. It’s my first fully detailed interior, my first fig mod (I decided not to butcher another minifig for Zaphod’s spacesuit, and my first running shoe MOC? Enjoy thie pics folks and as always....LMKWYT

Wow.

My only disappointment is you opted not to go with 1:42 scale.

Tim, Minifig scale is 1:42. --Bram