 Space / 34185
Re: Infinite Improbability Drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 21:09:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   My only disappointment is you opted not to go with 1:42 scale.

Tim,
Minifig scale is 1:42. --Bram

Bram, Tim’s point is that the MOC isn’t true Minifig scale.

Er, I think Tim’s point is that the ship isn’t scaled to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

Actually, I think Tim’s point is that the ship isn’t scaled to the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything. :-)

Derek