 Announcements / 4115
4114  |  4116
Subject:
3D laser scanning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:37:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A simple addition:

Focusable line laser +

NXT sweeping mechanism +

webcam +

DAVID Laser scanner software +

Sculptris +

Meshlab +

Stl2Dat +

a lot of time =

LDraw parts !

A few more details on the process I use to create organic shaped LDraw parts.

Philo