 Announcements / 4116
4115  |  4117
Subject:
Hispabrick Magazine 009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 22:06:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

It is our pleasure to announce the release of Hispabrick Magazine 009.

In this issue you you will find a wide variety of articles and interviews. Among other items, there is an interview with LDD Development Manager Claus Matthiesen by Superkalle, as well as articles on SR 3D and LDraw, several Technic and MINDSTORMS related articles, a number of articles by great builders and an interview with Jørgen Vig Knudstorp, Chief Executive Officer of LEGO® A/S.

You can download the Spanish and the English version from out website www.hispabrickmagazine.com

We would like to give special thanks to those of you who have participated in this edition of the magazine and extend an invitation to anyone who would like to participate in the next edition.

We hope you enjoy reading it and please don’t forget to leave some feedback, either answering to this message or at infoAThispabrickmagazineDOTcom

Carlos Méndez

Lluís Gibert

Jetro de Château