 CAD / 17441
Re: 3D laser scanning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2010 18:45:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

A simple addition:

Focusable line laser +

NXT sweeping mechanism +

webcam +

DAVID Laser scanner software +

Sculptris +

Meshlab +

Stl2Dat +

a lot of time =

LDraw parts !

A few more details on the process I use to create organic shaped LDraw parts.

Philo

Philo,

Wow, this is incredible. Thanks for sharing!

Tim