 CAD / 17644
Re: 3D laser scanning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2011 23:30:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Reuben Pearse wrote:

Being a Lego Star Wars fan I'd like to see the Clonetrooper Helmet available in
the LDraw library.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x390px1

I finished the other helmet in the magnet pack yesterday ("Senate Commando"),
but I guess that wasn't the one you were looking for.. Has someone already done
a DAT file for that? Or for the last figure in the pack, "Ashoka Tano"? If
someone's already done these parts I won't waste my time working on them. (I
don't currently have LDraw installed on any of my systems, so I don't really
know what's already available).

Are the helmets in the current Clone Wars series the same part as the Clone
Trooper helmet you are interested in?

For example, can I use the ones in this set:

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=7913&cn=520&d=322

Those might be easier for me to find.

I found the clown hair at a local Pick A Brick, so I can do that one next.

Let me know,

Darrell