 Announcements / 3636
3635  |  3637
Subject:
RailBricks Issue 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:23:27 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

On behalf of Jeramy Spurgeon,

Greetings all!

I’m proud to announce the release of the premiere issue of RailBricks!

RailBricks is a dedicated LEGO® Train Hobby Magazine similar to Model Railroader. Each issue will strive to advance the LEGO® Train Hobby by providing a FREE online publication created by LEGO® Train fans that focuses on various aspects of the LEGO® Train Hobby. RailBricks will also uphold the ILTCO Mission Statement http://www.iltco.org/info/?slide=3

RailBricks #1 can be downloaded from one of the following links: (6.37 mb: Adobe Reader 5.0 or greater)

http://www.railbricks.com/media/railbricks_1.pdf

http://www.indylug.org/downloads/railbricks_1.pdf

http://www.ciltc.org/downloads/railbricks_1.pdf

http://www.freelug.org/Railbricks/railbricks_1.pdf

On demand print issues are available from lulu.com for $12.50 each + shipping

http://www.lulu.com/content/1257423

Jeramy Spurgeon

Senior Editor

RailBricks