 Publishing / 4931
Re: RailBricks Issue 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:24:56 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Didier Enjary wrote:
   In lugnet.publish, Ronald Vallenduuk wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Erik Amzallag wrote:
   On behalf of Jeramy Spurgeon,

Greetings all!

I’m proud to announce the release of the premiere issue of RailBricks!

<snip>

How ironic to launch on the day when 9V is declared dead...

9V is not dead, believe me. In my club, some guys exhibits large 12V layouts!!

TLC discontinue 9V, but the community for sure will support it for long.

Still I’m happy to see the release of the first issue. I’ve been looking forward to it ever since I spotted the first picture on Brickshelf back in April.

Didier

All I can really say is...WOW! A whole E-Zine dedicated to LEGO Trains! I’ve been waiting for something like this for a few years now and it’s finally a reality. The first issue looks amazing. I have to admit I haven’t had a chance to properly absorb it yet, but I might find some time over lunch today. :-) From what I saw, you guys are doing it right. Lots of great articles and really capturing the pulse and passion of the LEGO Train community.

After quickly browsing through, I am very excited to read the “Track Bed” article. I’ve been looking for information on track beds for a long time and here it is. :-)

Thanks for taking the time to put this together. Great work...simply great!

-Dave