 Publishing / 4935
Re: RailBricks Issue 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 16:43:46 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Erik Amzallag wrote:
   On behalf of Jeramy Spurgeon,

Greetings all!

I’m proud to announce the release of the premiere issue of RailBricks!

RailBricks is a dedicated LEGO® Train Hobby Magazine similar to Model Railroader. Each issue will strive to advance the LEGO® Train Hobby by providing a FREE online publication created by LEGO® Train fans that focuses on various aspects of the LEGO® Train Hobby. RailBricks will also uphold the ILTCO Mission Statement http://www.iltco.org/info/?slide=3

RailBricks #1 can be downloaded from one of the following links: (6.37 mb: Adobe Reader 5.0 or greater)

http://www.railbricks.com/media/railbricks_1.pdf

(other links ommited...)

Jeramy Spurgeon

Senior Editor

RailBricks

WOW! My deepest thanks to the contributors and authors for sharing your ideas and instructions! And to Jeremy and the Think Tank for the idea of the PDF distribution, their perserverance, and sheer publishing craftsmanship that went into issue #1. It is beautiful, as well as being packed with great pictures and useful ideas!

I hope there are further issues, but I can only imagine the time and effort that went into this one. I can’t find a place to subscribe/donate for the effort. You’ve certainly all done a ‘Quality’ job on this one.

Thanks, and best regards,

Zonker