 Announcements / 3098
3097  |  3099
Subject:
MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 09:29:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

We're pleased to announce that voting for the December 2005 Model of the Month
and Scene of the Month Contests is now open.

Visit the voting page to cast your vote:
http://www.ldraw.org/index.php?module=LdrawMOTM&func=ballotindex

Please inform me of any errors you may encounter.

-Orion