Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 15:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
We're pleased to announce that voting for the December 2005 Model of the Month
and Scene of the Month Contests is now open.

Visit the voting page to cast your vote:
http://www.ldraw.org/index.php?module=LdrawMOTM&func=ballotindex

Please inform me of any errors you may encounter.

-Orion

I'm not complaining as I think it's a bit of a silly rule but this entry
<http://www.ldraw.org/gallery/SOTMSub/1970_G.png> does not fit the rules I read
(800x600 and <150k). Does this mean the rules have been changed and if so, can I
submit a larger entry of my scene?

800x600 isn't a hard limit on size, your entry can be larger.  This doesn't mean
you can submit a 8000x6000 image but 1024x768 is fine.  The same applies for the
150k limit (however the rules wording on this point seems to imply differently
so I'll do some rewording),  Again, I will reject/resize entries that are
ridiculously huge but the current batch seems to be ok.

-Orion