Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 01:10:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hey Orion,

Would it be possible for people without logins to at least be able to see the
entries, even if they cannot vote?

A bug is currently preventing this.  You can see all the winning entries but not
the current submissions (i.e. what's on the ballot).  I'm working to fix this.

I had a login at one point, but tried all my normal usernames to no avail.

Email me more detail and we might sort out which one is yours.

-Orion