 Announcements / 2620
2619  |  2621
Subject:
Voting now open for July's MOTM and SOTM contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 01:49:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The voting for the July Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contests is now open at LDraw.org.

Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

I apologize again for the cancellation of last month’s contest.

-Orion