Re: Voting now open for July's MOTM and SOTM contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 03:04:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   The voting for the July Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contests is now open at LDraw.org.

Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

Cool beans, Orion.

FYI - I think you inserted the wrong title on one of the SOTM images. ‘Atomium’ appears twice -- on two different scenes.

-Tim

Oops, thanks. I fixed it.

-Orion