Re: Voting now open for July's MOTM and SOTM contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:06:29 GMT

Ahui Herrera wrote:
I just voted for the model of the month and as such can [NOT] access
the page anymore.

But you *can* watch it anyway! Got the main page and choose 'Community -
Contests', then you have 'View the current month's contest submissions'
where you can click MOTM, and see all the pictures even after voting (I
should know, I have askeed the same question).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm