 Announcements / 1692
1691  |  1693
Subject:
Spheroid Generator now on the web
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:31:11 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Spheroid Generator is now a web page. With just a web browser you can get
instructions showing where to put plates to make a sphere, cone, or tent in
any size, using plates. Kind of like Mosaic Maker. I'll be working on this
more, so that it can make printable instructions, plus other features.

Yes the web version also makes Ldraw models.

Go here:

http://olson.pair.com/moc/spheroid/spheroid.cgi

-Erik

P.S. Follow up to lugnet.build.yoda because you'll need to use your Yoda
parts. (: