 CAD / Development / 7473
  Spheroid Generator now on the web

Spheroid Generator is now a web page. With just a web browser you can get instructions showing where to put plates to make a sphere, cone, or tent in any size, using plates. Kind of like Mosaic Maker. I'll be working on this more, so that it can (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Spheroid Generator now on the web

"Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message news:GzDJ3z.497@lugnet.com... (...) Geometrically speaking, what exactly is a tent? I generated an example so I have a sense of a tent being a kind of concave cone, as opposed to be sphere being a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)