 Announcements / 1691
1690  |  1692
Subject:
Ice Planet 2002 Ballots -- Voting is now closed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:52:10 GMT

Hey again Y'all:

Yes, it's finally over.  Currently, we are just waiting for the
vote-counting panel members to complete their tallies so that we may
announce the agreed upon results.  I appreciate everyone's patience, it
shall be rewarded in the next couple of days or so. Most of the categories
had close races so you can all be quite proud of your entries. More very soon...

"One does not beg for mercy from the ice."

-- The Ice Worm