 CAD / Development / 7455
7454  |  7456
Subject:
Instructions for 4x4x10 sphere section using plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 02:56:45 GMT

Sample ASCII instructions for 4x4x10 sphere section using plates
(must be viewed in a fixed width font!!!)

# "O" marks the stud of a plate you add in this step
# "*" marks a stud from the previous step, for guidance
# "." is nothing
Note: steps 1-4 are identical for this one - 4 plates deep, equals a brick
and a plate. You decide what pieces to use (brick, 1x2 plate etc.)

Step 1
OOOO
OOOO
OOO.