 CAD / Development / 7458
Re: Spheroid Generator (Perl) makes DAT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:26:05 GMT

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
news:GzA4I5.JLq@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.dev, Erik Olson writes:
And now that I've used the output to build a paraboloid roof. Pictures of • it
all on my web site:

http://olson.pair.com/moc/spheroid/spheroid.html

Hi Erik,

Pictures are great, but I get "Internal server error" when I try to • download
spheroid.pl 8?(

It's possible the server is trying to run the Perl script instead of letting
you download it. Erik would have to change the extension, or ZIP it, or find
a way to disable the web server from trying to run that script.

Dan