 Announcements / 1412
1411  |  1413
Subject:
My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 20:59:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I've finally got my Lugnet membership and posting priveliges,
so I'd like to invite the community to visit my site, creatively
titled "Bruce's Lego Site".  Mostly story telling on a minifig
scale.  My main project is The Lord of the Rings, which will be
ongoing for a while.  Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh

Bruce Hietbrink

P.S.  Followups set to lugnet.castle