 Announcements / 1412

Subject:
My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 20:59:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I've finally got my Lugnet membership and posting priveliges,
so I'd like to invite the community to visit my site, creatively
titled "Bruce's Lego Site".  Mostly story telling on a minifig
scale.  My main project is The Lord of the Rings, which will be
ongoing for a while.  Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh

Bruce Hietbrink

P.S.  Followups set to lugnet.castle

Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc
Very nicely done... The sets are simple, but they are very effective.  I
really liked the river crossing, with the flood/wave.  Well done.

-Andy Lynch

In lugnet.announce, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,

I've finally got my Lugnet membership and posting priveliges,
so I'd like to invite the community to visit my site, creatively
titled "Bruce's Lego Site".  Mostly story telling on a minifig
scale.  My main project is The Lord of the Rings, which will be
ongoing for a while.  Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh

Bruce Hietbrink

P.S.  Followups set to lugnet.castle

Your site looks pretty good.  Simplistic sets, but the definitely convey the
story.  I like your minifig hobbits.

Good stuff,
-Jason

Jason Spears
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jrspears

Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc