 Castle / 11764
Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 23:20:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jennifer L. Boger writes:

I saw your site linked from fark.com today

A-ha.  That's why I had so many e-mails in my box today.  I was wondering
what sparked the spike in hits.  I guess I wasn't a smash hit with the
commentators on that site, though.  Oh well.

Bruce