 Castle / 11114
Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 21:44:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wessel Burgers writes:
I guess the new SW Ewok set will be
great for giving your hobbits a real set of legs.

Yeah, though I was disappointed to see that they
don't bend.  I might get the Harry Potter Gringotts
set instead if the troll heads look right for Gollum.

Bruce