 Announcements / 1413
1412  |  1414
Subject:
My 2nd Find Of The Year!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 00:56:07 GMT

A few weeks back, I won some auctions, 1 of them was a large number of 1xN
bricks.  I was figuring, "Wow, a ton of parts to build with!"  I got the
parts today, after a week & a half wait, & discover about 50 Old, & I mean
Old lego bricks, the ones without the pins on the underside!  Most were red,
but there were yellow & white & blue also.  One Blue one included was a Blue
1x6, with a fairly worn "transport" printing on it.  I also picked up my
first Classic Helmet.

The reasoning behind the Appraisal newsgroup is, I'm wondering if the Old
bricks could take in some money?  Higher then the normal brick, or just
close to the normal?

Thanks!
Josh

P.S. here's some pics: