 Announcements / 1414
1413  |  1415
Subject:
Bricksburg Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:13:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well I am proud to announce the unveiling of my newest building, the Bricksburg
Hotel.  Standing 63 bricks high, 96 wide, and 32 deep, it is one of my largest
buildings to date.

It also is my entry in the Internation System Creativity Contest.
http://www.creativity-contest.net/

Here is the url for my Hotel:
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/lego/downtown/bricksburghotel-cc.htm

So please LMKWYT,