 Animation / 565
Re: Pneumatic Camera Tilt Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:03:39 GMT

At 10:47 AM 10/5/2003, you wrote:
In lugnet.animation, Mike Thorn wrote:
Hello all,

For an animation project I'm starting, a camera tilt and pan unit became
necessary. Here's half of it, the tilt part. (I haven't designed the • pan part
yet) Forgive me if I'm misposting this; this is my first major MOC post.

Deep links: (forgive me for simply providing URL's. I haven't quite • figured out
the FTX system here yet)

<http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/camtilt/aaa_overview.jpg>

Hi Mike,

  I could not get any of your links to work..... Any hints?

It works for me...odd. Anyway, I made that post about half an hour after I
uploaded the pictures, so I didn't think a moderated folder link would be
much good. Now that it is moderated...

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=58539

Thanks for looking,
~Mike