 Ambassadors / 79
Re: Prototypes shown at fan event in Frechen (germany)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:02:12 GMT

   You’re right, I didn’t wrote it clearly enough. The designer wanted to get the local fan’s opinion via pen & paper (very classic and userful way ;)) Actually I didn’t know anything about an online poll.

So this posting was just for letting you know, what happened at the event.

Hi Stephan,

thanks for sharing this great topic to the lugnet’ers as well.

But why not offering everybody to say his/her opinion right here in the lugnet newsboard. This might give TLC another bunch of information ...

I try to remember the questions on the paper:

Cars

How old are you?

Which car do you like most?

Why?

Which style do you prefer? Tiles only, studs only, mixture of both?

How much will you spend on such a LEGO set? (< 50 $ 50-100 $ 100-200$ > 200 $)

If LEGO has to cut costs down on the set, where should they safe money (less chrome, no interior, smaller scale, ...?)

Houses

How old are you?

Which house do you like most?

Why?

How much will you spend on such a LEGO set? (< 50 $ 50-100 $ 100-200$ > 200 $)

If LEGO has to cut costs down on the set, where should they safe money (less windows, less details, less stories, ...)

Holger