 Ambassadors / 72
Re: Prototypes shown at fan event in Frechen (germany)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:28:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.ambassadors, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Stephan Sander wrote: Hi Stephan,

Thanks for sharing these images.

Are you saying this thread is a poll, and you’d like feedback here? Or were you saying these designs are as a result of a poll? I ask because there was a poll on LEGOFan several months ago that I put up at LEGO’s request - it’s good to see the results of that poll here, these four cars were among the top-ranked. But that wasn’t an Ambassador’s poll, so I’m a little confused about the feedback expected here, other than “that’s nifty!

Kelly

You’re right, I didn’t wrote it clearly enough. The designer wanted to get the local fan’s opinion via pen & paper (very classic and userful way ;)) Actually I didn’t know anything about an online poll.

So this posting was just for letting you know, what happened at the event.

cu -Stephan-