 Ambassadors / 78
Re: Prototypes shown at fan event in Frechen (germany)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:53:41 GMT

Hi Didier,

   Very nice designs. I just fell the overall look too much “grey”. Well I guess it’s a reasonable choice for cars produced before the 70ies.

These models are moreless scatch models. They are all grey/black only to get an idea of the size and the details or the choice between studs, tiles or both building ways.

They didn’t cared about the colors at all. So don’t worry about a palette of grey cars form LEGO ;-)

   And what about the DeLorean? She’s obviously modified to fit the look of Back to the Future movie car but what about licence !!

I hope LEGO will talk to the film industry to get a licence free model.

Holger