 Ambassadors / 388

Subject:
The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2008 02:38:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Per Steve Witt’s LEGO Ambassador nomination post, let’s use this thread for nominations.

Please post here if you would like to represent the LUGNET community as a LEGO Ambassador.

If you want to nominate another LUGNET member for the LEGO Ambassador program, please be sure to get their consent before nominating them here.

Please have your nominees listed in this thread by Monday, 12 May (Midnight, server time). I and some of the other current LEGO Ambassadors will assist with putting your nominations together for a vote, and will also help gather your testimonials for the 24 May deadline to The LEGO Group.

Play well!

Nelson Yrizarry
LEGO Ambassador

Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread