 Ambassadors / 398
Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 12:50:46 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Scott Wardlaw wrote:

   If anyone here would like to write up a testimonial for either of these gents, please post it here before 11:59 PM (server time), May 17th. We will forward your testimonials to TLG on your behalf.

Best,
Nelson

I hope this is not too late, but I would like to see Doug Eaton reinstated as a Lego Ambassador for the following reasons.

Doug has done a good job distributing information or questions from the company to our club, Parlugment and the greater LUG community.

He has a genuine interest in the company and the quality products it puts out.

As an individual, Doug has always gone out of his way to help others both inside the club and out.

I find him intelligent, articulate, supportive and very likeable.

Oh, and he plays well. :)

Jeff Brundige