 Ambassadors / 391
Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 09:06:09 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Well since this thread seems to be going completely unnoticed...

I nominate Nelson and self-nominate myself.

Tim

Thanks, Tim, but I respectfully decline the nomination.

Since it is past the deadline, it seems that we have only 2 interested nominees here on behalf of the English-speaking side of LUGNET:

1. Edward “Teddy” Welsh
2. Tim “Gambort” Gould

If anyone here would like to write up a testimonial for either of these gents, please post it here before 11:59 PM (server time), May 17th. We will forward your testimonials to TLG on your behalf.

Best,
Nelson