 Administrative / General / 8046
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:35:43 GMT

Matthew wrote:

<snip>

I hope so too, but first I must learn to control my opinions and
ideals.  I must learn to express myself without responding in a harsh
way to peoples feedback.  I still believe in many of the things I
discussed, I know a lot of people disagree with those opinions and I
must be willing to accept that and not try to force people through
flaming that I am right.  I will no longer discuss any shaky issues
here or on any forum, I will however continue to express my opinions
about things on my webpage (although I am in the process of revising
some of those opinions to reflect my true opinion rather than my
inflamed one).

-Matthew

Sorry for being ignorant from time to time, but I'll ignore your well
worded schweety talk. I have just a question, though. You already made
your "point". You proved that we are a bunch of pathetic losers of an
evil community, so why do you still want to be here?

Selçuk