 Administrative / General / 8046
    Re: My Stance —Selçuk Göre
    (...) <snip> (...) Sorry for being ignorant from time to time, but I'll ignore your well worded schweety talk. I have just a question, though. You already made your "point". You proved that we are a bunch of pathetic losers of an evil community, so (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: My Stance —Matthew Moulton
   (...) If I believed that, I wouldn't be here. However I don't, and that's why I'm here, and that's why I want to try and fix whatever dammage I did. If you were a "bunch of...blah...blah...community" then my attacks would not have affected anyone, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)