 Administrative / General / 8045
Re: Partsref Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:25:44 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Bliss writes:
Partsref has gotten a slight facelift!

Where possible, I've added links from the parts entries in the Partsref browse
pages to other parts-references websites.

To accomodate these links, the part listings were rearranged slightly.

As of now, links are provided to four other resources: Tim Vattima's parts-to-
sets inventory pages, Jennifer and Dan Boger's parts-to-sets inventories on
Peeron.com, Jim Hughes' Technica Element Registry, and James Jessiman's
Unofficial LEGO(R) Parts Listing (at it's new home on www.ldraw.org).

If you know of another resource that should be included, let me know!

See Partsref at <http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/>.

Steve

Steve,

Maybe you're not the right person, and this may not be the right place to ask
- but could one of you who are the wizards of LDraw please correct the
"official" description for part number 30382 (the brown wing piece from the
droid fighter). It is 2x16 (not 2x12). Been driving me crazy for weeks...

Thanks,

Wayne