 Administrative / General / 13559
Re: Important: Index rebuild under way and some other issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 02:11:34 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

As far as I can tell, my employer is blocking port 1119 but not 8080
(which I used to use.  I can connect to LUGNET via port 1119 from home or
as I am right now, from a hotel.  Any chance you make port 8080 work?

[ ... snipped ... ]

[ ... snipped ... ]

Caught the other post about the ports, I have switched back to 8080 and am
now able to connect from work.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com