 Administrative / General / 13549
Re: Important: Index rebuild under way and some other issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 07:46:09 GMT

Good morning,

thanks to feedback from some users I noticed that image display in the
LUGNET Guide did not work properly.

I have reinstalled the image set und fixed a couple of links - now
everything appears to be operational again.

Regards,

Jerry