 Znap / 85
    trivia- parts bags smooth —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   I built w/znap for the first time Sun.- set 3551 ( the bird on p28 of instructions). I like it even though , well, maybe because, it is sort of strange. Even the bags the parts were packaged in were different. They were smooth - no little holes. I (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.znap)

        Re: trivia- parts bags smooth —Peter White
     (...) In Australia, more and more bags in sets are coming non-perforated and we get our supply from Europe. I collect a lot of themes and the proportion gets more and more. I'd say it's a cost-cutting idea, since surely not doing somethimg to a (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.znap)

         Re: trivia- parts bags smooth —David Low
     (...) Maybe that has something to do with it as well -- it would be easier to print images on a non-perforated bag, so make all the bags (printed or not) non- perforated. --daveL Is there a pamphlets and packaging discussion group? Or just .general? (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.znap)

        Re: trivia- parts bags smooth —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   (...) Some of my ZNAP sets had perforated bags. Most of them didn't however. There's nothing new about non-perforated bags, though. LEGO seems to randomly use them in some sets. In recent years I've seen about a 50/50 mix in perforated vs. (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.znap)