 Znap / 86
Re: trivia- parts bags smooth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 05:51:31 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
I built w/znap for the first time Sun.- set 3551 ( the bird on p28 of
instructions).  I like it even though , well, maybe because,  it is sort of
strange.  Even the bags the  parts were packaged in were different.  They
were smooth - no little holes.  I like having yet another type of toy to
play with, but smooth nonpreforated bags for the pieces I found unsettling.

In Australia, more and more bags in sets are coming non-perforated and we
get our supply from Europe.
I collect a lot of themes and the proportion gets more and more.
I'd say it's a cost-cutting idea, since surely not doing somethimg to a
plastic bag takes one step out of the process.
One day I think all bags will have no holes, they are just running the stock
levels down.
Though with Town Jnr and Arctic each minibag was printed with an image of
the sub-model.

pete.w