 Znap / 87
Re: trivia- parts bags smooth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 05:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Peter White writes:

One day I think all bags will have no holes, they are just running the stock
levels down.
Though with Town Jnr and Arctic each minibag was printed with an image of
the sub-model.

Maybe that has something to do with it as well -- it would be easier to print
images on a non-perforated bag, so make all the bags (printed or not) non-
perforated.

--daveL

Is there a pamphlets and packaging discussion group? Or just .general?