 Znap / 85
84  |  86
Subject:
trivia- parts bags smooth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 05:15:38 GMT

I built w/znap for the first time Sun.- set 3551 ( the bird on p28 of
instructions).  I like it even though , well, maybe because,  it is sort of
strange.  Even the bags the  parts were packaged in were different.  They
were smooth - no little holes.  I like having yet another type of toy to
play with, but smooth nonpreforated bags for the pieces I found unsettling.

sheree