 Year / 2002 / 322
Re: Galidor, for good or bad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 22:03:42 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, William R. Ward writes:
"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> writes:
UUGH!!

A visit to this site gave me a worm virus. I'll never go back!

The galidor website does have a virus-like appearance, but I have a
very much up-to-date virus scanner that didn't get triggered.  What
makes you think it gave you a virus?

I was wondering the same thing, especially when Zhengrong started this
thread recently: http://news.lugnet.com/faq/?n=1229

What, other than the intentional "animated TRS-80" look of the site, is
leading folks to believe that there is a problem?

Matt