 Western/Wild West / 587
586  |  588
Subject:
FOTY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 00:15:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This may be one of the single greatest finds of my LEGO collecting Career.
Following a tip from a kind soul who emailed me and told me the location of
several 6706 Frontier Patrol (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6706) I went up to
Montreal, Quebec and found a gold mine.  Sitting on a store shelf were
roughly 25 of these 6706's all marked down to $2.99 Canadian.  This equates
out to about $1.89 US.  I quickly got a cart and proceded to load up the
sets.  My army of around 100 has now grown to an army of around 170.  You
can rest assured that I will be traveling back to the Great White North come
payday next week to see what else might be lurking around that store....Just
thought I would share my amazing luck and publicly thank the kind soul from
Montreal who alerted me to the sets!!

Nate