 Western/Wild West / 436
  Re: Bayonet Pictures!

(...) Thanks for the info Nate. What you said about the variety of uniforms used by the Confederate army is one reason why I'm not obsessed with trying to recreate any truly authentic LEGO look-alikes. I think having the grey kepi and torso is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Bayonet Pictures!

(...) I couldn't agree more. So tell one tell all, lets share suggestions and post those pics. Wouldn't be it great to see a Civil War theme! That may be a little too much to ask though. Might not be a broad enough appeal. Also one more thing about (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Bayonet Pictures!

Wow great pictures, I would of never thought about whacky tack for adhesive, i would of superglued!(did a couple of sniper rifles this way, liked how they came out) But now i must invest in whacky tack... :) i love all the confederate pictures (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Bayonet Pictures!

(...) Yes - the RR mini-fig pack (4930) includes one dark grey torso (even though it's a little marred by having the yellow&black striping on one of the pockets) and two pairs of dark grey legs. And of course the kepi... You might want to check any (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Bayonet Pictures!

I was torn using the divers knives for bayonets since most civil war era bayonets were more of the "Tent peg" or "spike" Variety. Since I have all of those tool wheelsfrom the Rock Raider minifig paks, I tried using the screwdriver, but it didn't (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Bayonet Pictures!

(...) Yes i saw the Gabarro torso on most, but i thought when people were refering to the RR stuff that they had an identical torso. Oh well, i know thats where you get the Kepis though. I might head out to My TRU today maybe some mysteriously (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)

  Union Soldiers

Hey Everybody. I have been doing some searching for more Union soldier minifigs and I finally found some. Unfortunatly I do not have any money to spend on them, being a poor college student that I am so I thought I would share the website I found (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Union Soldiers

If anyone hasn't checked out the Shop at home specials this week, They noted that there are still several "Frontier Patrol" Sets available through SAH service. They are 5.99 but that includes a horse three soldiers, and some scrub brush. Now, what (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)