 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 96 (-20)
  Re: SCLTC Discover Center Teaser Photo!

(...) Wow, you guys did a great job. The elevation changes look fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing all the pictures. (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC Discover Center Teaser Photo!

(...) Wow, the layout looks great. The hills look very smooth...I love that double decker train bridge. (...) Being a Iowan and Twins fan, I'll have to ignore that comment... -Kevin (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  SCLTC Discover Center Teaser Photo!

The Southern California LEGO Train Club has finally completed its latest layout, currently on display at the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana, California! I've posted a teaser picture on our official website at www.scltc.org. Be prepared for (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  SCLTC at Discovery Science Center

The Southern California LEGO Train Club will be displaying their revamped and new layout this weekend (Sat, Oct 12 and 13) at the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana, CA (www.discoverycube.org). This is a hands-on Science Center and they are (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !

  BricksWest™ 2003 : Call for Liason

Greetings, If you'll follow this link to lugnet.events.brickswest: (URL) find that I've made a public showing in the first stages of planning the 2003 event. I'm now requesting that a point-of-contact person for your organization be chosen or (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !

  Re: SCLTC in 3D! (SCLTC at the 87th National Orange Show)

That is a very neat way to let people see what your show was like. Greaqt work. Michel (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC in 3D! (SCLTC at the 87th National Orange Show)

(...) and this makes it like being there. -Justin- (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC in 3D! (SCLTC at the 87th National Orange Show)

(...) FUT lugnet.publish.photography -- Thomas Main thomasmain@hotmail.com (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC in 3D! (SCLTC at the 87th National Orange Show)

Cool and thanks dude I just seen it in brickshelf and I like it I have the 3d photo in to my PC I like those bigs towns that they make in these shows very nice I hope sometime I can make one like that with my ldraw pieces and watch the trains go (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC in 3D! (SCLTC at the 87th National Orange Show)

WOW! This rocks... Great work, well worth waiting to load on my 56k connection. Great looking layout too, keep it up! Robin Werner GFLTC (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  SCLTC in 3D! (SCLTC at the 87th National Orange Show)

Over Memorial Day weekend, our club displayed our latest layout, complete with new features, such as a lengthy Memorial Day Parade. While the club's photos are still yet to be processed and posted, there is one big feature that everyone should check (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !!

  Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days

Thanks Timothy! We are very proud of this layout! The curved wall of the Airport terminal was created by the Michon family and I believe they used curved 9v train track. I'm sure Ted or Thomas Michon can fill you in with more detail. Thanks, Robert (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days

Robert: I am surprised that I have not seen anyone else post a response to these magnificent pictures. Wow! You guys packed in so many details, I don't know where to begin. I loved the buildings downtown (great detail work), the construction of the (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Possible virus sending large emails?

(...) I wasn't getting that one, but I have received three notes from Steven Barile infected with W32.SirCam which you can read about at: (URL) copied this note to .trains and .trains.org.scltc because those are the only groups posted to by Mr. (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) I wish I could say "excellent" and can allow me to take down the temporary gallery to the train pictures .. but alas, I can't. I will admit, I fired up and old copy of Netscape 4.76 and everything worked. But this is because you look for (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Alrighty... While no one was looking I "fixed" it. Apparently, Netscape didn't like some of my variable names, while Internet Explorer just worked. I renamed some variables and now it works with Netscape (5.2+!) I was originally trying to be (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) Honestly, I believe Netscape is on the way up .. the war is really heating up now with AOL. (URL) makes it so much more important to follow core standards. (URL) (...) Ya know, I noticed that. Not to mention I should put some text in the (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) Um, I think it may be a disservice to make a site so fancy that it works only in IE. Netscape is fading away but not gone completely yet. There are other browsers out there too. I try to leave ultrafancy features out of sites so that they work (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

(...) I am lucky to see them despite of NS 4.7 ... Some really cool models and at least as impressing as Legoland Germany. Regards, Ben (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Brad, Very nice. Thanks for the help! Compatibility issues are a killer. Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact