 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 172
Re: SCLTC - Fullerton Railroad Days - May 3-4, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 21:48:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Thomas Michon writes:
Hi all -

SCLTC has just finished its latest show!

http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/events.asp

Over the weekend, the club displayed at the Fullerton Train Station. We had
a great time, showing off what we do best to a semi-drenched public during
Saturday's downpour and a massive crowd on Sunday.

New layout features included:
<snip>
- A train station the size of a small planet.

That InterRail Station is stupendous! Just beautiful! Many other lovely
things in the layout too, but that Station takes my breath away.
Congrats all. Play well.

Tim Strutt