 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 166
Re: SCLTC - Fullerton Railroad Days - May 3-4, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 03:56:49 GMT

Likewise, Excellent Layout!

Thanks for the comments! We are delighted to hear that others acknowledge
and appreciate our existence. =)

SCLTC produces stuff that I really admire and aspire to.  I hope someday my
club (LUCNY) can consruct layouts half as good as SCLTC.

People in our club look up to some of the things other clubs do, too. I, for
instance, am wowed by PNLTC's Oregon Convention Center, MichLUG's massive
buildings, and GMLTC's overall scale of design (and those trees!).

I am well known by now for copying stuff done by other train clubs.  The stuff
that SCLTC creates is just too good to be copied -- and I just don't have the
cash to buy that many bricks.  But, someday I will find just the right item to
copy from an SCLTC member.

PS -- to your webmaster -- With Netscape 4.7, the small text on the blue grid
is virtually impossbible to see on 1024 x 768 screen resolution.  More
correctly stated -- the Blue Grid covers the area with the descriptive text
making it unreadable.  Displays as intended on other browsers.

I assume you mean the poll stuff. Anything I've tried it that box hasn't
seemed to work in Netscape, so I gave up. I'll still see what I can do about
it, though. Thanks for pointing this out.

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC